In this article, you will find everything you need to update your Android Key Hash for the Facebook Login.
Find your Android Key Hash
The Key Hash for your Android app with Shopgate is generated in your Shopgate Admin.
Follow the steps here to find it:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page and navigate to Settings then Facebook Login.
- In the section Configuration, click the button Show App Info to reveal your Android Key Hash.
Enter your Key Hash at Facebook
Now go to your Facebook App and enter this key hash.
- Log onto your Facebook Developer Account and select the Facebook App.
- Navigate to Settings, and scroll down to find the section Android. Delete the old Key Hash by clicking the "x".
- Enter your new Android Key Hash into the field.
- Click Save Changes.
That's it! You have updated the Key Hash for your Android Facebook App. Your Android app users should be able to login via Facebook to the updated Android app immediately.