The Key Hash for your Android app with Shopgate is generated in your Shopgate Admin. If you haven't configured your Facebook Login, click here to get started.
Find your Android Key Hash
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page and navigate to Settings, then Registration & Login.
- Scroll down to the Facebook Login section
- Click Show App Info button to reveal your Android Key Hash.
Enter your Key Hash at Facebook
- Log into your Facebook Developer Account and select the Facebook App.
- Open the Settings drop-down menu and select Basic.
- Scroll down to find the section labeled Android. Delete the old Key Hash by clicking the X.
- Enter your new Android Key Hash into the field.
- Click Save Changes.
That's it! You have updated the Key Hash for your Android Facebook App. Your Android app users should be able to login via Facebook to the updated Android app immediately.