Facebook Analytics for Apps is available on Shopgate.
In this article, you will find out everything you need to set up Facebook Analytics for your Shopgate app.
Topics covered in this article:
- Getting started
- Setting up Facebook Analytics for Apps at Shopgate
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Getting started
1.1 What is Facebook Analytics for Apps?
With Facebook Analytics for your Shopgate Apps, you will see tons of information on your mobile business as well as your mobile users! Well-visualized information is categorized into many segments such as age, gender, location, platform, and app versions.
See this demo below:
1.2 What do I need to set up Facebook Analytics for my app?
It's super easy to set up - all you need is your Facebook App ID.
|Facebook App ID||
This is the App ID generated by Facebook.
2. Setting up Facebook Analytics for Apps at Shopgate
To set up Facebook Analytics for Apps, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings on the menu bar, then select Tracking Tools.
- Locate the Facebook Analytics for Apps section and turn it to ON.
- A pop-up will open. Enter your Facebook App ID and click Save.
That's it! You have successfully set up your Facebook Analytics for Apps.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
3.1 Do I need to configure Facebook Login to use Facebook Analytics for my Apps?
No. You don't need to configure Facebook Login on your Shopgate powered app(s) to use Facebook Analytics for the app.