"Log in with Facebook" is available on Shopgate.
Using Facebook login, your customers can log into your mobile apps and website, place orders, and share products with friends securely and conveniently.
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up the Facebook Login function.
Topics covered in this article:
- Preparing your Facebook App
- Enabling Facebook Login
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Preparing your Facebook App
In order to use Facebook Login in your app and mobile website, you must create and connect a Facebook App first.
2. Enabling Facebook Login
To enable Facebook Login in your mobile shop, follow the steps here to set up the authentication information.
- On the left side of your Facebook developer account, find + Add Product. Then click Get Started on Facebook Login.
- Now a new section called Facebook Login will appear under PRODUCTS on the left side of the page. Click Settings.
- In the middle of the next screen, enable Client OAuth Login, Web OAuth Login, and Embedded Browser OAuth Login. Enter your OAuth redirect URIs by pasting them one by one then hitting Enter on your keyboard after each paste.
- Save Changes.
That's it! You have successfully enabled Facebook Login on your Shopgate mobile shop.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
3.1 Where can I find my Facebook OAuth redirect URIs?
You can find your Client OAuth settings on your Shopgate Admin site.
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page and navigate to Settings then Facebook.
- Find Configuration and click Show App Info. There you will find all the OAuth redirect URIs that are needed for the validation.