WorldPay is available as a payment service provider on Shopgate.
By setting up your WorldPay account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up WorldPay as a payment method for your apps and mobile website.
Topics covered in this article:
1. Getting started
Please prepare the following information before you set up WorldPay as a credit card payment at Shopgate.
This is your SecureNet ID shown in your WorldPay Virtual Terminal. You can find it on the top right corner in the terminal:
This is the key to your WorldPay backend live configurations. This key contains information to integrate with Shopgate. You can find it in your WorldPay Virtual Terminal: Settings > Obtain Secure Key.
|Transaction Type||Choose a transaction type to accept customer payments. For more information, read Which Transaction Type should I use?|
|Supported credit card types
||Choose the credit cards you accept with WorldPay.|
2. Setting up WorldPay at Shopgate
To set up WorldPay as a credit card payment method at Shopgate, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, start typing WorldPay and select it from the list when it appears.
- Enter your WorldPay account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your WorldPay account. Your account information will be validated automatically.
- Click Save.
That's it! WorldPay is now successfully set up as your credit card payment method.