Accept direct debit payments in Germany with SEPAone.
Registering a SEPAone account
Collecting necessary information
To connect your SEPAone account at Shopgate, you will need the following credentials and configuration details. Please collect these before you proceed.
|Authorization Token||This is a secure token to create an API connection between your SEPAone backend and the Shopgate technology. This token can be found in your SEPAone account.|
Adding "pre-notification period"
Setting up SEPAone at Shopgate
To set up SEPAone as your direct debit payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In the section labeled "Add payment method," start typing "SEPAone" and select it when it appears.
- Enter your SEPAone account information in the pop-up window. Copy the Webhook URL to enter in your SEPAone account. Your account information will be validated automatically.
For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
- Set up additional charges if needed.
- Click Save. SEPAone is now successfully set up as your direct debit payment.
Finding the required information
To find the information required above, please log in to your SEPAone account. On your SEPAone dashboard, click Settings on the top right.
|Authorization Token||Look for the API Token under "Your settings."|
|Webhook URL||This URL is necessary to get payment updates for your mobile orders. To set up this URL, scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and look for Webhooks: