In this article, you will find everything you need to request an updated version of your customized Shopgate plugin.
Topics covered in this article:
1. Checking for customized Shopgate plugin
Before updating your Shopgate plugin to a newer version, make sure to check if your shop uses a customized version of the Shopgate plugin. If this is the case, a generic plugin update will NOT work for your shop.
You are using a customized version if any of the following is true:
- You have contacted Shopgate for making a 3rd party plugin to work in your mobile shop
- You have asked Shopgate to add a special feature or function
- Shopgate has sent you an adapted version of plugin via email
- The plugin file you installed has "adaption" in the name
2. Submitting an update request
Please submit a request via this form every time before updating your Shopgate plugin.