You can set up a general minimum order value for your Shopgate mobile shop. When set, a fee will be charged to an order if the amount is lower than the value set. Enter 0 if you do NOT wish to charge such a fee.
To set a minimum order value, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin and navigate to Settings → General.
- Here you can find the section to enter a minimum order value. Enter an amount and click Save.
That's it! Now you have set up a minimum order value in your mobile shop.
To set up or make changes to other general information about your shop, read
- Change shop name & public information
- Set up social networks
- List store locations in my mobile shop
- Enter terms, privacy and legal info
- Enter return policy and warranty