The Shopgate product search engine has gone better! In this article, you'll find useful information about the Shopgate product search service.
Topics covered in this article:
1. Am I using the Shopgate search service?
By default, all shops use the Shopgate service for product search. If you have no idea which search service you're using, you're probably using the Shopgate search service.
To verify your product search provider, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Products from the menu bar, then select Product search.
- On the Product search page, find Shopgate in the Provider section.
- This means you're using the default search service by Shopgate. To change your provider to a paid service, please follow the instructions here: https://support.shopgate.com/hc/en-us/sections/200552258-Products
2. What can I use to search for a product?
You can search for a product with any of the following content:
- Product name
- Shopgate Product number
- Public product number
- EAN, PZN, UPC, ISBN
- Product options
- Product properties
- Product attributes (if applicable)