In the most shopping cart systems, your shop's URL is used to receive and send information to your mobile shop. Keeping this URL updated is key to having up-to-date apps and mobile website.
If you have changed your server or domain, make sure to update your shop URL by following the example here:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Integration from the menu bar, then select Install Interface.
- On the page, click the Actions drop-down then Edit.
- A pop-up will open. Enter your Shop URL in the text field.
☞ It's important to enter the exact URL in this field - "http" ≠ "https", with "www." ≠ without "www." Click Save.
- Depending on your shopping cart system, this URL could also have an extra "URL key" appended at the end of your shop URL. In this case, you only need to modify your shop's URL and leave the extra "URL key" as it is.
That's it! Now you have successfully updated your shop's plugin URL.