Accept credit cards in Germany with pay4one.
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up pay4one as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
To set up pay4one in your Shopgate mobile shop, you need to have a Merchant Account at pay4one. If you don't already have it, follow the steps below:
- Go here.
- Fill out the form as directed and click Anfrage senden.
- pay4one will contact you regarding your registration.
How to set up pay4one at Shopgate?
To set up pay4one as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In the "Add payment method" section, start typing "pay4one", and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, enter your pay4one Shop ID, Secret Key, Transaction Type, and select the same credit card types as configured in your pay4one backend. Your account information will be validated automatically.
For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?.
That's it! pay4one is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
What information is needed?
- Shop ID: This parameter comes from pay4one
- Secret Key: This parameter comes from pay4one and is important for signing requests.
- Transaction Type: Select the type you want Shopgate to process your credit card transactions.
Where can I find the required information?
- The Shop ID and Secret Key can be found in the email pay4one sent you right after you registered.
- Please select the same Transaction Type as configured in your pay4one backend. For more information, please read How do I select a transaction type?