In this article, you will find out how to promote your apps to get the most out of them!
Topics covered in this article:
1. Why should I promote my apps?
Because having your customers downloading your apps will lead to a long-term increase in sales.
- More revenue. Customers who have downloaded your apps are more likely to spend money in your shop. If you can increase your app downloads, you're likely to generate more revenue.
- More loyal customers. Customers who have downloaded your apps are more likely to shop repeatedly. If you can increase your app downloads, you're likely to win more loyal customers.
- More attention. Customers who have downloaded your apps can get alerts by push messages. Get your customers' attention by sending out special offers, reminders, and information!
2. How can I promote my apps?
- On your desktop shop and your mobile website, include a badge for downloading your apps.
- If you have a Shopgate mobile website, a smart banner (see below) is shown to download your app by default.
- Create a landing page with a detailed description of your apps.
- Advertise your apps on all social media channels.
- Inform your customers about your apps in the email newsletters. Provide direct links to the App Store or Google Play Store to generate more downloads.
- Raise awareness of your apps in exhibitions and fairs.
- Show a QR code for downloading the apps on flyers, packages, and ads.
- Offer in-app only discounts.
- Mention your apps on the order confirmation page.