In this article, you will find out how to set up Chase Paymentech as a payment method for your Shopgate app and mobile website.
Available payment types
With Chase Paymentech and Shopgate, you are able to accept the following types of payment:
Register a Merchant Account
To start using Chase Paymentech at Shopgate, you need to register for a Merchant Account at the Chase Paymentech website. Please follow the steps here:
☞ For instructions in German, read Chase Paymentech einrichten
To connect your Chase Paymentech account at Shopgate, you will need the following credentials and configuration details. Please collect these before you proceed.
- On the Chase Paymentech homepage, click "Merchant Login" at the top.
- Choose Orbital Virtual Terminal → Go.
- Log in to your account.
|Username & Password||
This is your Chase Paymentech Username & password. After your merchant account has been confirmed, you should receive 2 separate emails containing the information about your username and password.
Select your server name from the drop-down.
In general, merchant accounts registered in the U.S. should use "Tampa" as the Server Name. Other accounts (UK, Germany) should use "Salem" as the Server Name. If in doubt, confirm this information with your Chase Paymentech representative.
You should be able to find this on NEW ORDER → AuthorizeAuthorize Only or Authorize and Capture?
|Supported credit card types||
You should be able to find this on NEW ORDER → Authorize
Set up Chase Paymentech
To set up Chase Paymentech as a credit card payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin and navigate to Settings → Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, and start typing Chase Paymentech. Select Chase Paymentech under Credit Card from the list.
- Enter your Chase Paymentech account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your Chase Paymentech account. Your account information will be validated automatically.
- Click Save.
That's it! Chase Paymentech is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.