If you're based in the US and need to update your payment method, please contact Shopgate support.
Accept credit card payments in the USA with TransFirst.
How do I set up TransFirst at Shopgate?
To set up TransFirst as a credit card payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method" section, search for "TransFirst", and select it from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up window, enter your TransFirst Gateway ID and RegKey, select the same credit card types configured in your TransFirst account, and click Save. Your account information will be validated automatically. For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
- That's it! TransFirst is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
What information is needed?
- Gateway ID
- Supported credit card types
Where can I find the required information listed above?
- Gateway ID: Please log in to your TransFirst account, and look for the Gateway ID on the top right.
- RegKey: This key should have been sent to you when you registered. If you don't have it, please contact TransFirst.
- Please select the same supported credit card types that are configured in your TransFirst shop backend.