Shopgate supports TransFirst as a credit card payment service provider.
By setting up your TransFirst account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up TransFirst as a credit card payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up TransFirst at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up TransFirst at Shopgate?
To set up TransFirst as a credit card payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for TransFirst, and select it from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up window, enter your TransFirst Gateway ID and RegKey, select the same credit card types configured in your TransFirst account, and click Save. Your account information will be validated automatically. For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
- That's it! TransFirst is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Gateway ID
- Supported credit card types
3. Where can i find the required information?
- Gateway ID: Please log in to your TransFirst account, and look for the Gateway ID on the top right.
- RegKey: This key should have been sent to you when you registered. If you don't have it, please contact TransFirst.
- Please select the same supported credit card types that are configured in your TransFirst shop backend.