Finished setting up your shop?
Ready to go live and earn revenue?
Now it's time to launch your shop!
In this article, we will show you how to bring your shop online.
Topics included in this article:
1. Defining your package
To set your shop online, please choose a package. Don't like the pre-defined packages? Define your own with the perfect combination of basic fee and commission rate that suits the best for your shop.
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page and navigate to Going Live.
- You will be taken to the Buy package page. Use the slider to choose a contract with the best fees for your business. Professional help on setting up your shop will be right on its way when a setup packages is selected. Click Buy package.
- On the Checkout page, verify your contract, and enter your payment info. Agree to the terms and conditions, then click "Buy now!"
2. Activating your shop
Now go back to your Shopgate Admin Dashboard. The green "Going Live Wizard" is no longer visible. If your menu options had disappeared before, now they have appeared again.
- Navigate to Integration > Activate Shop.
- Now you should see this page. Click Launch your store to set your shop live.
- That's it - your mobile website is live! Now you can upload your apps. Most importantly, start to rocket your sales!