Shopgate supports Collect in store as a payment method.
By setting up this option at Shopgate, you will be able to accept customer payments from the available marketplace:
|Collect in store|
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up "Collect in store" as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- Adding "Collect in store" as a payment
- Entering your physical store location(s)
- How your customers pay at store
1. Adding "Collect in store" as a payment
To add "Collect in store" as a payment method in your Shopgate mobile shop, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, start typing Collect in store, and select it under Payment method.
- In the pop-up window, click Save to activate the Collect in store payment option.
Note: you can set all Collect in store orders to free shipping, or to charge additional fees for all Collect in store orders. To do so, slide the slider(s) to Yes. You will reveal more options under Free shipping or Additional charges.
- Now Collect in store is activated. Continue to enter your store locations in the next chapter.
2. Entering your physical store location(s)
You need to enter your physical store location(s), so your mobile customers can choose a store to pick up the order and pay. Follow the steps below.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Store Finder.
- You will see your stores listed here, if already configured. To add a new store location and opening hours, click "+ Add a store". For more information, please read this article How can I list store locations in my mobile shop?
- That's it! Collect in store is now successfully set up as one of your payment methods.
3. How your customers pay at store
After you have set up the option for your customers to pay at store, they will follow these steps below:
- Your customers will see a payment option called "Collect in store". To use this payment, they need to select it, and click "Apply payment".
- After the customers have clicked "Buy now", they will see this page below. At least one store location needs to be selected before a purchase can be completed.
- That's it! Your customer has now placed the order, and will come to the selected store to pick up the products and pay at your counter.