This payment method allows to accept customer payments in your physical store and is available in several countries. Please note that this form of payment will be processed entirely by you.
Here's a list of countries where you can activate this option:
|Collect in store|
Adding pay in store as a payment
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the Add payment method section, start typing "pay in store," and select it under Payment method.
- In the pop-up window, click Save to activate the pay in store payment option.
- You can set all "pay in store" orders to free shipping, or you can charge additional fees for all pay in store orders. You are also able to set a Min/Max cart amount. To do so, slide the slider(s) to Yes. You will reveal more options under each of these configurations.
Now "Pay in store" is activated. Continue reading to learn how to enter your store locations.
Entering your physical store location(s)
You need to enter your physical store location(s), so your mobile customers can choose a store to pick up the order and pay. Follow the steps below.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Store Finder.
- You will see your stores listed here if already configured. To add a new store location and opening hours, click + Add a store. For more information, please read Listing store locations in your mobile shop.
That's it! "Pay in store" is now successfully set up as one of your payment methods.
How your customers pay in store
After you have set up the option for your customers to pay at the store, they will follow these steps:
- Your customers will see a payment option called "Pay in store." To use this payment, they need to select it and click Apply payment.
- After the customers have clicked Buy now, they will see this page below. At least one store location needs to be selected before a purchase can be completed.
That's it! Your customer can now place the order and will come to the selected store to pick up the products and pay at your counter.