Affilinet is a supported tracking service at Shopgate. With your Affilinet account, you can track and analyze your Shopgate mobile shop's marketing performance.
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Affilinet for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
1. How to set up Affilinet at Shopgate?
To set up Affilinet as a tracking service provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Tracking Tools.
- Locate the Affilinet section, turn it to ON.
- Extra fields will show. Enter your Affilinet ID, Rate number, and select if we should transmit the order values with or without shipping costs. Click Save. Your account information will be verified.
- Now you have successfully set up Affilinet for your shop.
2. What information is needed?
- Affilinet ID: This is the ID you get from Affilinet.
- Rate number: Where can I find my "Rate number"?
- Select if Shopgate should transmit the order values with or without shipping costs
3. Where can I find my "Rate number"?
To find the Rate number, please follow the steps below.
- Log on to your account at Affilinet.
- Navigate to Account > Rate & tracking code. On the Rates overview page, locate the rate you want to use, and click Edit. You will find the Rate number listed here.