Track and analyze the marketing performance of your Shopgate app and mobile website with your Affilinet account.
Setting up Affilinet
What information is needed?
- Affilinet ID: This is the ID you get from Affilinet
- Rate number (information on this is listed below)
- Whether or not Shopgate should transmit the order values with or without shipping costs.
How do I set up Affilinet?
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin and navigate to Settings → Tracking Tools.
- Locate the Affilinet section and turn it to ON.
- Extra fields will show. Enter your Affilinet ID, Rate number, and select if we should transmit the order values with or without shipping costs. Click Save. Your account information will be verified.
Where can I find my "Rate number"?
To find the Rate number, please follow the steps below.
- Log on to your account at Affilinet.
- Navigate to Account → Rate & tracking code. On the Rates overview page, locate the rate you want to use, and click Edit. You will find the Rate number listed here.