General information about your shop is auto-generated according to the info you provided at registration.
In this article, you will learn how to change the pre-filled shop name, desktop website URL, the name of the shop contact person, and support phone number and email.
To make changes to your shop name or other public information, follow the steps here:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Navigate to Settings → General.
Here you can edit your shop name and public information. Click Save.Your desktop website URL, physical store address, support phone number & email, and social networks are displayed on your Shopgate mobile website and apps. Please take a minute to verify this information.
That's it! Now you have successfully changed your shop name or other public information.
To set up or make changes to other general information about your shop, read:
- Set up social networks
- List store locations in my mobile shop
- Set up minimum order value
- Enter terms, privacy, and legal info
- Enter return policy and warranty