Shopgate supports MasterPass as a payment method.
By setting up MasterPass at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up MasterPass as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
MasterPass is a free service that allows you to process payments using your credit card payment provider. At this moment, the participating providers are Shopgate Payment (Credit Card) and more to come (under development).
To get started, please add and configure your credit card payment provider following instruction setting up Shopgate Payments and select Credit card (Payment Service Provider)
Now proceed to add MasterPass in your shop.
Adding MasterPass as payment method
After you have set up a credit card service provider supported by MasterPass, follow these steps to add MasterPass:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, start typing MasterPass and select it from the list when appears.
- A pop-up window shown below will open. Simply click Save. How to configure additional settings for MasterPass?
- That's it! Now you have successfully added MasterPass as a payment method for your shop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which payment provider does MasterPass support?
At the moment, MasterPass supports the following credit card payment providers:
- Shopgate Payment Credit Card
- more to come...
How to configure additional settings for MasterPass?
There is no need to configure any additional settings - MasterPass will use the exact same settings configured in your credit card payment entry.
To edit the additional settings in your credit card payment method, click Config on the "Credit card" entry. Changes will be reflected in your MasterPass configurations.