Accept invoice payments in Germany and Austria with BillSAFE.
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up BillSAFE as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
How do I set up BillSAFE at Shopgate?
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method" section, search for "BillSAFE," and select it under payment provider from the list.
- Enter your BillSAFE account information in the pop-up window and click Save. For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
- That's it! BillSAFE is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your BillSAFE account, you need the following information:
- Merchant ID
- License Key
Where can I find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to BillSAFE. Once you're logged in, the Merchant ID (Verkäufer ID) and the License Key (Lizenzschlüssel) will be displayed on the welcome page to the right. Please see the screenshot below: