BillSAFE is available as a payment service provider on Shopgate.
By setting up your BillSAFE account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up BillSAFE as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
How to set up BillSAFE at Shopgate?
To set up BillSAFE as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for BillSAFE and select it under payment provider from the list.
- Enter your BillSAFE account information in the pop-up window and click Save. For more assistance, please read where can I find the required information?.
- That's it! BillSAFE is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your BillSAFE account, you need the following information:
- Merchant ID
- License Key
Where can I find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to BillSAFE. Once you're logged in, the Merchant ID (Verkäufer ID) and the License Key (Lizenzschlüssel) will be displayed on the welcome page to the right. Please see screenshot below: