Masterpayment is available as a payment service provider on Shopgate.
By setting up your Masterpayment account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
|Credit Card, PayPal, SOFORT Überweisung, invoice payments|
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Masterpayment as a payment provider for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up Masterpayment at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up Masterpayment at Shopgate?
To set up Masterpayment as a payment provider, please complete the following steps.
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, and search for Masterpayment. From the result list, select Credit card, PayPal, SOFORT Überweisung, or Invoice under Masterpayment for the corresponding payment methods you want to accept via Masterpayment.
- a. Credit card / PayPal / SOFORT Überweisung:
Enter your Masterpayment account information in the pop-up window.For credit card payments, please select Transaction Type and Supported Credit Card that are configured in your Masterpayment account. Click Save. Your account information will be validated automatically. Where can i find the required information?
b. Invoice payments via Masterpayment:
Please refer to the screenshot below. Where can i find the required information?
- That's it! Masterpayment is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Transaction Type (credit card only)
- 3D Secure account (credit card only)
- Supported credit card types (credit card only)
To accept Invoice payments, the following info is needed:
- Due days
3. Where can i find the required information?
If you don't already know the information listed above, please contact Masterpayment for Sender, Channel, User Login, User Password, Secret, Transaction Type, and supported credit card types.
Tell us whether you use 3D Secure account or not for your Credit Card payments via Masterpayment. Confirm with Masterpayment if you are not sure about this option.
Due days is the number of days within which a customer should pay. This period starts after an order has been delivered to a customer. The standard due days are 19 days after delivery. If you are not sure about your due days, please contact Masterpayment.