Shopgate supports First Data as a credit card payment service provider.
By setting up your First Data account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up First Data as a credit card payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up First Data at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up First Data at Shopgate?
To set up First Data as a credit card payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for FirstData, and select it from the drop-down list.
- Enter your First Data account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your First Data account. Your account information will be validated automatically. Click Save.
For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
That's it! First Data is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Gateway ID / ExactID
- Key ID
- HMAC Key
- Transaction Type
- Supported credit card types
3. Where can i find the required information?
To find the information, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your First Data page.
- On the Home page, click on Terminals on the right hand side.
- Click on the terminal name to go to the Terminal page.
- Navigate to the Details tab to find your Gateway ID and Password.
- Gateway ID: Also known as the ExactID, can be found here.
- Password: This is NOT the password you use to login to your First Data page.
- Navigate to the API Access tab to find your Key ID and HMAC Key.
Please note: you will not be able to view the Hmac key. If you don't have the HMAC key stored somewhere, you could generate a new key from this page. However, remember to update this key in your shopping cart and other systems if a new key was generated.
- Please select the same transaction Type (what is transaction type?) and the supported credit card types that are configured in your First Data shop backend.