Shopgate supports eWay as a payment service provider.
By setting up your eWay account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up eWay as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up eWay at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up eWay at Shopgate?
To set up eWay as a credit card payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for eWay and select it under Credit Card from the list.
- Enter your eWay account information in the pop-up window and click Save. For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?.
- That's it! eWay is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
To connect your eWay account, you need the following information:
- API Key
3. Where can i find the required information?
You will need to create an API account in order to generate an API Key and a Password. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your MYeWay account.
- Click on My Account > User Security > Manage Roles to create a new Role. In the example, a new role "API Access" has been created.
- Now click on Create User. Create a new password. This is your Password required above.
- For Security Role, select the new role you created in the previous step.
- Email address can NOT be the same as your main account email. Use an email such as API@myawesomeshop.com - it is only used for API access and does NOT need to be real!
- On your Manage Users page, click on the Actions drop-down, and select View Api Key.
- Your API Key will be displayed in a pop-up.
For more information, read this FAQ from eWay's Help Desk: How to generate your Live Rapid 3.0 API Key and Password