Shopgate supports CyberSource as a payment service provider.
By setting up your CyberSource account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up CyberSource as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- Getting started
- How to set up CyberSource at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can I find the required information?
1. Getting started
An Evaluation Account at CyberSource is required to set up in your Shopgate mobile shop. If you don't already have one, follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.cybersource.com/register/ and click "Register".
- Fill out the form as directed.
- That's it! Now you can proceed to set up CyberSource with Shopgate.
2. How to set up CyberSource at Shopgate?
To set up CyberSource as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In "Add payment method" section, start typing CyberSource, and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, select your Transaction type, and enter your CyberSource Merchant ID and Transaction Key. Click Save. For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
- That's it! CyberSource is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
3. What information is needed?
- Transaction type
- Merchant ID
- Transaction Key (optional)
4. Where can i find the required information?
Select the type of transaction you want to use.
This is the Merchant ID you use to login to your CyberSource account.
This ID can be found on the top right of your CyberSource homepage.
Enter your transaction key (SOAP Toolkit API) here for better security. Not a required field.
This key can be found in your CyberSource account: Account Management > Transaction Security Keys > Security Keys for the SOAP Toolkit API
If you have more than one SOAP Toolkit API keys, please use the one that is in use. If you generated a new key, please make sure it is selected and active.