Shopgate supports CyberSource as a payment service provider. By setting up your CyberSource account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept credit card payments from the USA.
An Evaluation Account at CyberSource is required to set up in your Shopgate mobile shop. If you don't already have one, follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.cybersource.com/register/ and click Register.
- Fill out the form as directed.
Now you can proceed to set up CyberSource with Shopgate.
You will need to provide the following information to integrate CyberSource at Shopgate:
- Merchant ID
- This is the Merchant ID you use to login to your CyberSource account. You can find it on the top right of your CyberSource homepage.
- Transaction Key (optional)
- This key can be found in your CyberSource account: Account Management → Transaction Security Keys → Security Keys for the SOAP Toolkit API.
- If you have more than one SOAP Toolkit API keys, please use the one that is in use. If you generated a new key, please make sure it is selected and active.
Set up CyberSource
To set up CyberSource as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page and navigate to Settings → Payment.
- In the Add payment method section, start typing CyberSource. Select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window:
That's it! CyberSource is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.