Google AdWords is available at Shopgate.
In this article, you will find out how to set up Google AdWords for your mobile website*.
To track your mobile shop using Google AdWords, you will need the following details for each conversion:
Select the platform you want to track with this AdWords conversion:
You can find the parameters in your AdWords account under Tools → Conversions then select the target conversion.
|Conversion Value||Select either "gross" or "net" for your conversion value.|
Create an AdWords Conversion
To create a Google AdWords conversion, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google AdWords account and navigate to Tools → Conversions.
- Click + CONVERSION to add a new conversion action.
- Now you will see 4 conversion sources to choose from:
- To create a conversion for your mobile website, select Website as your source.
- Click "Save and continue" to reveal the conversion parameters you need.
- Click "Done".
Now you have created an AdWords conversion for your mobile website.
Set up Google AdWords
To connect your Google AdWords to your mobile shop, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Shopgate Admin and navigate to Settings → Tracking Tools.
- Find the section "Google AdWords". Switch the slider to Show - You will see a pop-up window shown below. Enter your account information. Click Save.
- Repeat the step until you have set up all the AdWords trackings you need.
That's it! Google AdWords is now successfully set up on your Shopgate mobile website.