Google AdWords is available on Shopgate.
In this article, you will find out how to set up Google AdWords for your mobile website*.
* AdWords conversions cannot be tracked on your app at the moment.
Topics covered in this article:
1. Getting started
To track your mobile shop using Google AdWords, you will need the following details for each conversion:
Select the platform you want to track with this AdWords conversion:
You can find the parameters in your AdWords account under Tools > Conversions then select the target conversion.
|Conversion Value||Select either "gross" or "net" for your conversion value.|
2. Creating an AdWords Conversion
To create a Google AdWords conversion, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google AdWords account and navigate to Tools > Conversions.
- Click + CONVERSION to add a new conversion action.
- Now you will see 4 conversion sources to choose from:
- To create a conversion for your mobile website, select Website as your source.
- Click "Save and continue" to reveal the conversion parameters you need.
- Click "Done".
Now you have created an AdWords conversion for your mobile website.
3. Setting up Google AdWords at Shopgate
To connect your Google AdWords to your mobile shop, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Shopgate Admin page and navigate to Settings then Tracking Tools.
- Find the section "Google AdWords". Switch the slider to Show - You will see a pop-up window shown below. Enter your account information. Click Save.
- Repeat the steps until you have set up all the AdWords trackings you need.
That's it! Google AdWords is now successfully set up on your Shopgate mobile website.