Google Adwords allows you to target your ads to the customers you want based on where they're located.
In this article, you will find out how to set up Google AdWords for your mobile website. Please note that AdWords conversions cannot be tracked on your app at the moment.
To track your mobile shop using Google AdWords, you will need the following details for each conversion:
Select the platform you want to track with this AdWords conversion:
You can find the parameters in your AdWords account under Tools → Conversions then select the target conversion.
|Conversion Value||Select either gross or net for your conversion value.|
Create an AdWords Conversion
To create a Google AdWords conversion, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google AdWords account and navigate to Tools → Conversions.
- Click + CONVERSION to add a new conversion action.
- Now you will see four conversion sources to choose from:
- To create a conversion for your mobile website, select Website as your source.
- Click Save and continue to reveal the conversion parameters you need.
- Click Done.
You've now created an AdWords conversion for your mobile website!
Setting up Google AdWords
To connect your Google AdWords to your mobile shop, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Shopgate Admin and navigate to Settings → Tracking Tools.
- Find the section labeled Google AdWords. Switch the slider to Show - you will see the pop-up window shown below. Enter your account information. Click Save.
- Repeat the step until you have set up all the AdWords trackings you need.
That's it! Google AdWords is now successfully set up on your Shopgate mobile website.