Setting up Findologic as a product search function in your Shopgate mobile shop is simple and fast!
Before configuring your Findologic account at Shopgate, please contact Findologic to activate Shopgate in your shop. This is a simple task for the Findologic support department and should only take a few minutes.
Once Findologic has activated Shopgate for you, you can follow these steps.
What do I need to set up Findologic?
The following information from your Findologic account will be needed:
- Shop key
- Shop URL
Where can I find the info in Findologic?
- Log in to your Findologic account.
- Navigate to Account -> Stammdaten. Here you will be able to find your FINDOLOGIC/Service-URL, Shop key, and Shop URL. Please see the screenshot below for an example.
Where can I configure Findologic at Shopgate?
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Products from the menu bar, then select Product search.
- On the Product search page, find the "Setup the product search" section, and select FINDOLOGIC from the drop-down labeled "Provider."
- A few rows of text boxes will appear. Enter your FINDOLOGIC account info here. Click Save.
That's it! Findologic is now successfully configured in your Shopgate backend.