Accept customer payments from several different countries, including:
|Your Own Direct Debit payment|
In this article, you will find information to set up your own direct debit payment for your mobile website and apps. Please note:
- To set up direct debit payment via PAYONE, please read this article.
- To set up direct debit payment via Paymorrow, please read this article.
- To set up direct debit payment via Skrill, please read this article.
To set up direct debit as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method" section, start typing "direct debit", and select direct debit under Payment method.
- In the pop-up window, click Save to activate the direct debit payment option.
You can set all direct debit orders to free shipping, or you can charge additional fees for all direct debit orders. To do so, slide the slider(s) to Yes. You will reveal more options under Free shipping, Additional charges, or Min/Max Cart Amount.
That's it! Direct debit is now successfully set up as one of your payment methods.