If you're based in the US and need to update your payment method, please contact Shopgate support.
Accept invoice payments in Germany and Austria with Klarna.
How do I set up Klarna at Shopgate?
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method" section, search for "Klarna", and select it under payment provider from the list.
- Enter your Klarna account information in the pop-up window and click Save.
- That's it! Klarna is now successfully set up as your invoice payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your Klarna account, you need the following information:
- EID: This is also known as the Merchant ID or Store-ID, and is provided to you by Klarna.
- Secret: This is the Shared secret provided to you by Klarna.
Where can I find the required information?
To find the required information mentioned above, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Klarna account.
- Click Display store on the left side.
- Your EID is the Store-ID on top. The Secret is the Shared secret at the bottom of this screenshot.