Klarna is available as a payment service provider on Shopgate.
By setting up your Klarna account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Klarna as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
How to set up Klarna at Shopgate?
To set up Klarna as a invoice payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for Klarna and select it under payment provider from the list.
- Enter your Klarna account information in the pop-up window and click Save.
- That's it! Klarna is now successfully set up as your invoice payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your Klarna account, you need the following information:
- EID: This is also known as the Merchant ID or Store-ID, and is provided to you by Klarna.
- Secret: This is the Shared secret provided to you by Klarna.
Where can I find the required information?
To find the required information mentioned above, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Klarna account.
- Click on Display store on the left side.
- Your EID is the Store-ID on top. And the Secret is the Shared secret at the bottom of this screenshot.