If you're based in the US and need to update your payment method, please contact Shopgate support.
Accept credit card payments from the US with USAePay.
How to set up USAePay at Shopgate?
To set up USAePay as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method section," search for "USAePay", and select it under "payment provider" from the list.
- Enter your USAePay account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your USAePay account. Your account information will be validated automatically. Click Save.
For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
- That's it! USAePay is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your USAePay account, you need the following information:
- Source Key
- Source Pin Code
Where can I find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to USAePay. Navigate to Settings > Source Keys. Under "Source Info," your Source Key will be displayed as "Key," and your Source Pin Code will be displayed as "Pin." If you don't have a Pin here, simply leave it blank in step 4 above.