Shopgate supports USA ePay as a payment service provider.
By setting up your USA ePay account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept credit card payments from the USA.
How to set up USA ePay at Shopgate?
To set up USA ePay as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the Add payment method section, search for USA ePay, and select it under payment provider from the list.
- Enter your ePay account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your USA ePay account. Your account information will be validated automatically. Click Save.
For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
- That's it! ePay is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your USA ePay account, you need the following information:
- Source Key
- Source Pin Code
Where can I find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to USA ePay. Navigate to Settings > Source Keys. Under Source Info, your Source Key will be displayed as Key, and your Source Pin Code will be displayed as Pin. If you don't have a Pin here, simply leave it blank in step 4 above.