Accept credit card payments from the US with USAePay.
How to set up USAePay at Shopgate?
To set up USAePay as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method section," search for "USAePay", and select it under "payment provider" from the list.
- Enter your USAePay account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your USAePay account. Your account information will be validated automatically. Click Save.
For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
- That's it! USAePay is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
What information is needed?
To connect your USAePay account, you need the following information:
- Source Key
- Source Pin Code
Where can I find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to USAePay. Navigate to Settings > Source Keys. Under "Source Info," your Source Key will be displayed as "Key," and your Source Pin Code will be displayed as "Pin." If you don't have a Pin here, simply leave it blank in step 4 above.