Shopgate supports USA ePay as a payment service provider.
By setting up your USA ePay account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up USA ePay as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up USA ePay at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up USA ePay at Shopgate?
To set up USA ePay as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for USA ePay and select it under payment provider from the list.
- Enter your ePay account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your USA ePay account. Your account information will be validated automatically. Click Save.
For more assistance, please read Where can i find the required information?
- That's it! ePay is now successfully set up as your payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
To connect your USA ePay account, you need the following information:
- Source Key
- Source Pin Code
3. Where can i find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to USA ePay. Navigate to Settings > Source Keys. Under Source Info, your Source Key will be displayed as Key, and your Source Pin Code will be displayed as Pin. If you don't have a Pin here, simply leave it blank in step 4 above.