Accept credit card payments in Germany with Telecash.
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Telecash as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Registering a Telecash Merchant Account
To start using Telecash at Shopgate, you need to have a Merchant Account at Telecash. If you don't already have an account, follow the steps here to register for one:
- Go to the Telecash Internet Payment Gateway.
- Fill out your information and click Jetzt absenden.
- Telecash will contact you regarding your registration and provide necessary credentials for configuring your account at Shopgate.
Setting up Telecash at Shopgate
To set up Telecash as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method" section, start typing "Telecash", and select it from the list.
- Enter your Telecash account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your Telecash account. Your account information will be validated automatically.
- Click Save. That's it! Telecash is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
Finding the required information
To set up Telecash as a payment method at Shopgate, you will need the following information:
- HTTP API login
- HTTP API password
- SSL password
- SSL key
- Client certificate
- Supported credit card types. (Please select the same credit card types configured in your Telecash account.)
You will receive most of the information in an email from Telecash after your registration. If you haven't received such email or couldn't find it, please contact Telecash support team.
HTTP API login & password and SSL password
In your registration confirmation email, you should see information similar to this:
API User ID: [HTTP API login here]
API-Passwort: [HTTP API Password here]
Passwort Zertifikate .key, .p12 und .ks: [SSL password here]
- HTTP API login - This is your username for API access. It's called "API User ID" in your email.
- HTTP API Password - This is your password for API access. It's called "API-Password" in your email.
- SSL password - This is your password for accessing certificate in API request (.ks). It's called "Passwort Zertifikate .key, .p12 und .ks" in your email.
This key is attached to the Certificate in your email.
Copy the whole content from the ".key" file (It normally starts with: "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----")
This certificate is attached to the Certificate in your email.
Copy the whole content from the ".pem(.p12)" file (It normally start with: "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----")