Shopgate supports Realex as a credit card payment service provider.
By setting up your Realex account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Realex as a credit card payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up Realex at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up Realex at Shopgate?
To set up Realex as a credit card payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for Realex, and select it from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Realex account information, select the same credit card types configured in your Realex account, and click Save. Your account information will be validated automatically. For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
That's it! Realex is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Merchant ID
- Sub-account (AMEX)
- Shared secret
- Transaction Type
- Choose if you want to use 3DSecure
- If 3DSecure is enabled, do you want to require Liability Shift?
- Supported credit card types
3. Where can I find the required information?
To find the required information, please log in to your Realex account.
|Merchant ID, Sub-account||You should be able to find these in your Realex account|
|Sub-account (AMEX)||If you would like to proceed with AMEX, please enter your AMEX sub-account info here. We will use AMEX for your customer's payments automatically.|
|Shared secret||You should be able to find this in your Realex account.|
Choose between "Authorize Only" and "Authorize and Capture".
For more information, please read Which Transaction Type should I use?
|3DSecure||Please choose "yes" if you want your Shopgate payments to use 3D Secure option.|
|Require Liability Shift||
If your 3D Secure option is enabled, please let us know if you want to require liability shift in the payments.
If you are not sure about this option, please confirm with Realex first.
|Supported credit card types||Please select the same credit card types that are configured in your Realex shop backend.|