Shopgate supports DataCash as a payment service provider.
By setting up your DataCash account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up DataCash as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up DataCash at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can I find the required information?
1. How to set up DataCash at Shopgate?
To set up DataCash as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In "Add payment method" section, start typing DataCash, and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, enter your DataCash Client and Password, and select your Transaction type. Click Save. For more assistance, please read where can I find the required information?
That's it! DataCash is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Transaction type
3. Where can I find the required information?
Client & Password
|These should be the Client ID and password you use to login to your DataCash account.|
|Select the type of transaction you want to use. Which Transaction Type should I use?|