Shopgate supports Beanstream as a payment service provider.
By setting up your Beanstream account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Beanstream as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up Beanstream at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can I find the required information?
1. How to set up Beanstream at Shopgate?
To set up Beanstream as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In "Add payment method" section, start typing Beanstream, and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Beanstream Username, Password, Merchant ID, and select your Transaction type. Click Save. For more assistance, please read where can I find the required information?
- That's it! Beanstream is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Merchant ID
- Transaction type
3. Where can I find the required information?
Username & Password
|These should be the username and password you use to login to your Beanstream account.|
|This is your Beanstream Merchant ID.|
|Select the type of transaction you want to use. Which Transaction Type should I use?|