SagePay is available as a payment service provider on Shopgate. By setting up your SagePay account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
|Credit Card, PayPal|
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up SagePay as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up SagePay at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up SagePay at Shopgate?
To set up SagePay as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, and start typing SagePay. From the list, select SagePay Credit card if your want to configure your SagePay to accept credit card, or SagePay PayPal if you want to accept Paypal payments via SagePay.
- Enter your SagePay account information in the pop-up window. If you use SagePay to accept credit card payments, you will also need to select types of credit cards that are accepted with your SagePay account. Please select the credit card types that are configured in your SagePay account. Your account information will be validated automatically.
For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
Add a valid IP address on your SagePay account. Due to security reasons, SagePay only allows API requests from IP addresses that are whitelisted. Please follow the steps below to allow your SagePay to be connected to Shopgate.
- Log in to your SagePay account's Settings page, and click on "Valid IPs".
- Click on the "Add" button to add the IP 188.8.131.52 with the subnet mask 255.255.255.255 to the allowed addresses.
- SagePay is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
- Vendor Name
- Transaction Type
- If SagePay is set up to accept credit card payments, supported credit card types are needed
3. Where can i find the required information?
- Vendor Name is the same Vendor Name you use to log in to your SagePay account.
- Transaction Type can be found on your account page. Go to Terminal, and select Advanced tab, there you should see the Transaction type with a drop-down. Enter the same transaction type in your Shopgate settings mentioned in step 4.
- Supported credit card types can be found under Settings > Pay Methods