Shopgate supports PayJunction as a payment service provider.
By setting up your PayJunction account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up PayJunction as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- Getting started
- How to set up PayJunction at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can I find the required information?
1. Getting started
A merchant account at PayJunction is required to set up in your Shopgate mobile shop. If you don't already have one, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.payjunctionlabs.com/trinity/merchant-accounts/pricing.action
- Fill out a simple form and click Learn More.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
After your account is approved, proceed to set up PayJunction with Shopgate.
2. How to set up PayJunction at Shopgate?
To set up PayJunction as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In "Add payment method" section, start typing PayJunction, and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, select your Transaction type, and enter your PayJunction API Username and Password. Click Save. For more assistance, please read where can I find the required information?
That's it! PayJunction is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
3. What information is needed?
- Transaction type
- Username: your PayJunction API Login
- Password: your PayJunction API Password
4. Where can I find the required information?
Select the type of transaction you want to use.
Username & Password
These are the API Login and Password in your PayJunction account.
They can be found in User Settings > API - Gateway.
1. Log in to your PayJunction account.
2. Click on your name on the top right corner of the homepage.