Shopgate supports PayJunction as a payment service provider.
By setting up your PayJunction account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up PayJunction as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
A merchant account at PayJunction is required to set up in your Shopgate mobile shop. If you don't already have one, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.payjunctionlabs.com/trinity/merchant-accounts/pricing.action
- Fill out a simple form and click Learn More.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
After your account is approved, proceed to set up PayJunction with Shopgate.
How to set up PayJunction at Shopgate?
To set up PayJunction as a payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In "Add payment method" section, start typing PayJunction, and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, select your Transaction type, and enter your PayJunction API Username and Password. Click Save. For more assistance, please read where can I find the required information?
That's it! PayJunction is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
What information is needed?
- Transaction type
- Username: your PayJunction API Login
- Password: your PayJunction API Password
Where can I find the required information?
Select the type of transaction you want to use.
Username & Password
These are the API Login and Password in your PayJunction account.
They can be found in User Settings > API - Gateway.
1. Log in to your PayJunction account.
2. Click on your name on the top right corner of the homepage.