If you're based in the US and need to update your payment method, please contact Shopgate support.
Accept credit card payments from the US with PayJunction.
A merchant account at PayJunction is required to set up in your Shopgate mobile shop. If you don't already have one, follow the steps below:
- Go here.
- Fill out a simple form and click Learn More.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
After your account is approved, follow the instructions below.
Setting up PayJunction at Shopgate
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- In the "Add payment method" section, start typing "PayJunction", and select it from the drop-down list when it appears.
- In the pop-up window, select your Transaction type and enter your PayJunction API Username and Password. Click Save. For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
That's it! PayJunction is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
Where can I find the required information?
Select the type of transaction you want to use. Selecting a transaction type.
Username & Password
These are the API Login and Password in your PayJunction account. They can be found in User Settings > API - Gateway.
1. Log in to your PayJunction account.
2. Click on your name on the top right corner of the homepage.