HiPay is available as a payment service provider on Shopgate.
By setting up your HiPay account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up HiPay as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up HiPay at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up HiPay at Shopgate?
To set up HiPay as a credit card payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, and start typing HiPay. Select HiPay under Credit card from the list.
- Enter your HiPay account information in the pop-up window and click Save. Please select the same credit card types configured in your HiPay account.
For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
- That's it! Now you have successfully set up HiPay as a payment provider for your shop.
2. What information is needed?
- Account No.
- Merchant password
- ID of the URL
- Contact e-mail
3. Where can i find the required information?
You can find all these fields on your HiPay account page.
- Log on to your account at HiPay wallet
- Click on Sell with HiPay wallet > HiPay wallet integration > Creating a button. You will find Account no. and ID on this page.
- Click Edit to reveal your Merchant password and contact e-mail.