Braintree is available as a credit card payment service provider on Shopgate.
By setting up your Braintree account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up Braintree as a credit card payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up Braintree at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
1. How to set up Braintree at Shopgate?
To set up Braintree as a credit card payment provider, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment. Find Add payment method section, search for Braintree, and select it under Credit Card from the drop-down list.
- Enter your Braintree account information in the pop-up window. Select the same credit card types configured in your Braintree account. Click Save. Your account information will be validated automatically.
For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
That's it! Braintree is now successfully set up as your credit card payment provider.
2. What information is needed?
To connect your Braintree account, you need the following information:
- Transaction Type
- Merchant ID
- Public Key
- Private Key
- Supported credit card types
3. Where can i find the required information?
To find the information required above, please log on to Braintree.
- Transaction Type should be set up the same way as it is configured in your Braintree account. For explanations of the types listed here, please refer to this article: Setting up transaction type for your credit card providers.
- Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key can be found under Account > My user, then click API Keys under Authorization.
Your Public Key will be displayed. To view your Private Key, click View. Now you should be able to see Public Key, Private Key, and Merchant ID listed:
- Supported credit card types can be found under Settings > Processing.
When you're on Processing Options page, scroll down and look for Merchant Accounts. Here you will be able to find the Accepted Payment Methods.