Shopgate supports PayU as a payment method.
By setting up your PayU account at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up PayU for your mobile website*.
How to set up PayU at Shopgate?
To set up PayU as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, search for PayU, and select it from the drop-down list.
- Enter your PayU account information (POS ID, Key, Second Key, Payment authorisation key) in the pop-up window. Copy the 3 URL's below (Error return address, Successful return address, and Address for reports) - you will need to enter them in your PayU admin page. For more assistance, please read where can I find the required information?
That's it! PayU is now successfully set up as your payment method.
What information is needed?
- POS ID
- Second Key
- Payment authorisation key
Where can I find the required information?
- Log in to your PayU account.
- Navigate to Registration > Basic information > Configuration, and look for your shop's url. Underneath, click on Show configuration.
- Under the tab POS, look for the blue box Configuration Keys. Here you can find everything you need to configure your PayU account at Shopgate.