PayU is a payment method used for mobile websites in Poland.
How do i set up PayU at Shopgate?
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find the "Add payment method" section, search for PayU, and select it from the drop-down list.
- Enter your PayU account information (POS ID, Key, Second Key, Payment authorisation key) in the pop-up window. Copy the three URLs below (Error return address, Successful return address, and Address for reports) - you will need to enter them in your PayU admin page. For more assistance, please read Where can I find the required information?
That's it! PayU is now successfully set up as your payment method.
What information is needed?
- POS ID
- Second Key
- Payment authorisation key
Where can I find the required information?
- Log in to your PayU account.
- Navigate to Registration > Basic information > Configuration, and look for your shop's URL. Underneath, click on Show configuration.
- Under the POS tab, look for the blue box labeled "Configuration Keys." Here you can find everything you need to configure your PayU account at Shopgate.