Shopgate supports MasterPass as a payment method.
By setting up MasterPass (via uPaid) at Shopgate, you will be able to accept the following types of payment from the available marketplace:
In this article, you will find everything you need to set up MasterPass (via uPaid) as a payment method for your mobile website and apps.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to set up MasterPass at Shopgate?
- What information is needed?
- Where can i find the required information?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How to set up MasterPass (via uPaid) at Shopgate?
To set up MasterPass (via uPaid) as a payment method, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin page.
- Click on Settings from the menu bar, then select Payment.
- Find Add payment method section, start typing MasterPass, and select it from the list.
- Enter your MasterPass account information in the pop-up window. Click Save.
For more assistance, please read where can i find the required information?
- That's it! Now you have successfully set up MasterPass as a payment provider for your shop.
2. What information is needed?
- Partner ID
- Partner Name
3. Where can i find the required information?
Log on to your uPaid account and look for your Partner ID and Partner Name. If they are not displayed, and you do not have them noted down somewhere, please contact uPaid for this info.
4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
4.1 Which credit and debit card can be used with MasterPass (via uPaid) payment?
MasterPass works with all types of cards - MasterCard, VISA, etc,. However, in order to pay with MasterPass, your customers must use a Polish credit card.
When asked, your customers must choose Poland as their country of residence.
4.2 Why do my customers need to provide a phone number at checkout?
This is because MasterPass recognizes and verifies your customers via phone numbers.
When a customer pays with MasterPass for the first time, a phone number will be used to create a customer profile at MasterPass. After the profile is set up, a verification code will be sent to the phone number entered in the first step. This code will be required before the final checkout page. This ensures a fast and secure payment for you and your customers.