To reduce the effort of answering the same questions over and over again, try to collect these questions and answer them on your FAQ list.
What is an FAQ list?
The abbreviation "FAQ" means Frequently Asked Questions. It is common that shops get questions from customers. Basic questions like "How do I get free shipping?" or "How do I exchange a purchase?" often surface. An FAQ list allows you to list these basic questions with answers so you avoid a flood of questions.
How to set up an FAQ list?
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin.
- Navigate to Settings → FAQ List.
- Click +Add new entry to create a new question and answer.
- When the pop-up opens, insert your question in "Question" and the answer in "Answer."
- Click Save.
- Click Edit to change an existing question and answer.
- You can see the menu point "FAQ List" in your apps and mobile website as soon as you have created one question.
That's it! You've successfully created an FAQ list!