In this article, we will show you how to create a FAQ list for your app and mobile website.
Topics covered in this article:
1. What is a FAQ list?
The abbreviation FAQ means Frequently Asked Questions.
It is common that shops like yours would get questions from your customers. Basic questions like "how do I get free shipping" or "how to exchange a purchase" often surface. To reduce the effort of answering the same questions over and over again, try to collect these questions and answer them in your FAQ list!
2. How to setup a FAQ list
- Log in to your Shopgate Admin.
- Navigate to Settings > FAQ List.
- Click +Add new entry to create a new question and answer.
- A pop-up opens.
- Insert your question in Question and the responding answer in Answer.
- Click Save.
- Click Edit to change an existing question and answer.
- You can see the menu point FAQ List in your apps and mobile website as soon as you have created one question.
That's it! You have now successfully created a FAQ list!