|Verfügbar für folgende Plattformen:|
|Shopgate Connect||✔||Shopgate Go||✔|
Divide your users in specific ways that are useful for marketing so you know what deals and products will appeal to them. This is especially useful for sending push notifications.
How can I segment my users?
You can create a user segment by defining one or more of the conditions listed here.
|Registration||Unregistered or Registered|
|Gender||Female or Male|
|Age||Define one or multiple age groups.|
|Device Type||Android or iOS|
How to create a segment
To create a segment of your mobile users, log into your Shopgate Admin, navigate to Marketing → User Segments and click Create New. The window shown below will pop up.
- Create your segment by adding one or multiple conditions from the left. A condition is added to the segment (middle column) and the audience (right column) is updated.
- Remove an active condition by clicking the X on the card.
- The Audience is the pool of users that meet ALL of the conditions of the segment.
- Name your segment and click Save.
That's it! You've created a user segment.
User segments and push notifications
Now that you have created a segment of your user base, you can send specific push notifications that are only relevant to these users.
- In your Shopgate Admin, navigate to Marketing → Push Messages and click Create New.
- The window shown below will pop up. Configure your push notification by following the steps:
- Enter a message and choose an action for your notification.
- Click Segment in the recipient section and select one or multiple segments from the drop-down. If you can't find a segment that you need, simply create a segment by clicking Create New Segment. (See instructions above.)
- Select a time to send the push notification.
That's it! You've configured a push notification targeting a segment of your mobile users.