Facebook Push Campaigns are available on Shopgate*.
1. Getting started
With Facebook push notifications and in-app notifications, you can reach and engage your app customers via one-time or continuous campaigns.
2. Finding your Facebook Push Campaign Credentials
Your Facebook Push Campaign credentials are prepared for you after your apps have been submitted to the app stores. You can look them up at any time by following the steps here:
- On your Shopgate Admin, navigate to Settings then Facebook.
- Look for the section "Facebook Push Campaign". There you will be able to download the Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) certificate in the .p12 file format and copy the API key from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Now continue to the next chapter to enter these credentials on Facebook.
3. Entering the Push Campaign Credentials
Once you have the credentials, head over to your Facebook Analytics for Apps to enter them.
- Select your app and click on the top right next to your name.
- The Settings page will open. Scroll the page to find the section "Push Campaign Credentials".
- Upload the certificate by clicking the "Upload File" button. Enter the API Key you copied from the previous chapter. Click Save.
That's it! You have successfully enabled Facebook Push Campaigns on your Shopgate apps.
4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
4.1 Where can I find more information on Facebook Push Campaigns?
An overview of Facebook Push Campaigns can be found here. Simply ignore the instructions on "integrate Facebook App Events" or "setup the SDK". These are integrated into the Facebook SDK on your apps after you have created and connected your Facebook App at Shopgate.