Both one-time and continuous campaigns are made significantly more effective with Facebook Push Campaigns.
To get started, read and follow the instructions in these articles:
Once you've completed the steps in these articles, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the Facebook Push Campaigns on your app.
Finding your Facebook Push Campaign Credentials
Your Facebook Push Campaign credentials are prepared for you after your apps have been submitted to the app stores. You can look them up at any time by following the steps here:
- On your Shopgate Admin, navigate to Settings, then click Facebook.
- Look for the section labeled "Facebook Push Campaign." There you will be able to download the Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) certificate in the .p12 file format and copy the API key from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Entering the Push Campaign Credentials
Once you have the credentials, head over to your Facebook Analytics for Apps to enter them.
- Select your app and click Settings from the menu on the left.
- The Settings page will open. Scroll the page to find the section labeled "Push Campaign Credentials."
- Upload the certificate by clicking Upload File. Enter the API Key you copied from the previous chapter. Click Save.
That's it! You have successfully enabled Facebook Push Campaigns on your Shopgate apps.
More information on Facebook Push Campaigns
An overview of Facebook Push Campaigns can be found here. Simply ignore the instructions on "integrate Facebook App Events" or "setup the SDK." These are integrated into the Facebook SDK on your apps after you have created and connected your Facebook App at Shopgate.